My Life Verse

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, November 12, 2011

It is always hard for me to sit down and write to You when I have fifty things to do.  But, today.....since I do not feel like doing any of it.....I'm writing.  I love You, Lord....and I lift my voice to worship You.  You are the keeper of all of my heart thoughts.  You are the provider for all the needs I feel I have to have.  You are the giver of gifts I absolutely do not deserve.  You are the author and finisher of my life.
I praise You and give You thanks.  It is the desire of my heart to please You, Lord.  In all of my ways....in all of my conversation.....in all of the business of living and loving our family and friends.....there really is no happiness without knowing You are running the movie of my life.  I am the star of this one and I want to give all the royalties to You, Lord.  Mostly I want to please You in the areas of my life where I struggle.  My time and how I spend it.  The projects I really need to just let go of.  The concerns that should be first and foremost in my own life.  Forging into unknown territory that You are  pressing me to step into.  All of these and more, Father......I need Your touch and perhaps even, a shove.
I am so grateful for the areas of accountability that I have been cornered in and to.  Lord, I have found it a wealth of inspiration that I can see will make me a better instrument for You.  Thank You, Father for giving me the instincts that urge me to keep my spiritual house in order.  Areas I need to improve on ..... areas that draw me in, not away.....each one is what I want to accomplish for You.  I have given You all access.  I want the nudges.  Don't forget that, Lord.  I know the important things of life are not all about me.....but I do know that what concerns me, concerns You.  Jesus, Savior of the world.....give me Your blessing this day....grant me the favor I am due today.  I love You, Lord.  All the concerns, all the heart thoughts, all the requests......each one I speak in the name of Jesus.  Amen, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment