My Life Verse

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Adventure for You, Lord!

Father in heaven, Here I am, doing something that really takes me out of my comfort
zone. I remember, Lord, when I first started writing to you that I was embarassed to
think that anyone would ever see my letters to you and think...." This woman is a
mean one"....."I never would believe that our pastor's wife would feel this way"... I
threw everyone of my letters away. I don't know when I began to save them. Probably
after I turned 40 and realized I had to express my opinion whether anyone thought I
had one or not. Thank you Lord. I am yours. I want to be your emissary today. Let me be an instrument for you that you will be proud of at the end of this day. Would you let
this blogsite serve only as a tool to point those who read it, to You.
This is the sole purpose....and if that would ever change, shut me down, Lord.
I love You Lord...and I lift my soul....to worship You and You alone.

I forgot to mention the needs of our family....far and wide. We want your will Lord.
Too often we think we know what you want and then you surprise us all. I know You will do what is best. Situate us so we can see and/or hear what You want. I think it's the only way we can be happy. In your will I ask for these things. Amen (for now)

2 comments:

  1. AC, you have really jumped into this blogging with all you have...I am so glad!!! I will love reading your letters. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Amen, Amen! Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed by Thy name. THY kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE on earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....(emphasis added)

    ReplyDelete