My Life Verse

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet Will of God...Drawing me Closer.

Lord, my heart is full today. So much is swirling around. I have all of the
questions I had yesterday (minus one); I've added a few more....and now, as I write,
I will probably think of a couple extra for You. I am so grateful I have You to lean
on. To go on and on with someone else about what I want You to do, or how I think You should do it is way too often how I play the game. Right now Lord, I'm telling You that there is NO game playing here. I need You to supply the needs that I have today. There will be another prayer tomorrow for what I may need then. Also, You know what I really NEED. Often, I am sure You know; and I await Your response.....and when I don't see any....I panic alittle. I think, "Uh...did I talk to You about this....and if I did, did I say it LOUD enough...? Or, Lord....I'm not sure I used the right words or phraseology.... Yeah, I'm sure that's why You didn't answer as I thought You would....or at all." In all reality, Lord.....I know You heard me the first time. I know I spoke to You about it all. I just believed You would do things like I envisioned them to be. Yes.(I'm nodding) Yes, I have learned that You know best....since You have a bird's eye view from where I am....but so often, even though I believe I have the perfect answer, I REALLY depend on You to do what You will....because I know that, in all the honesty I can muster, is the ONLY way for me and mine. And so, I pray in the name of Jesus, that Your name would be
exalted and that Your will , not mine, will be done. Amen and Amen. (and this, Dear
One, is how I draw closer to You. Melding (my word) myself into Your way of thinking.
And it makes me feel secure in You. Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment