My Life Verse

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, August 1, 2011

KEEPING THE "VICTORY IN JESUS" !

Lord, Right now.....all I can say is "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! We asked. And, You gave and now we know, it was all YOUR plan, all along! The ministry You sent us yesterday was so fulfilling and rich we know YOU knew how we (my husband and I) needed it. You sent a part of Your very Self to us....and we are blessed and enriched because of it. (Lord....could You help us (me, especially!) not to lose sight of the goal we vowed to You. The ministry of David Ring has touched me in such a unique way, Lord. And, I know my husband feels the same way. From the very first time we heard him speak on television......to yesterday, when we were able to touch him.....Lord.....You have chosen a servant for You that is incomparable to any other. Thank You for rescuing him from the pit of depression and fear. Thank You for showing him how very much You loved him. Thank You for showing him that he was worthy of your love. Thank You for showing him the power of the resurrection. Thank You for giving Him a song.....and the courage to sing it. Lord, what I love is that even when we are overcome with sadness and grief, You can and will give us a song to sing.....and provide the strength to sing it when we actually feel all is lost.....and then, to sing it a little longer when we see THE situation is basically the same............and, wonder of wonders, we are still humming the tune. It is totally amazing to me how YOU do that! But, I don't need to know.....all I care is that You keep doing it. We need You to give us that power on a daily basis....and Lord, I know You will.....I just don't always think I should ask......all the time for the same thing, over and over. But, You promised. And, it is foolish for me not to ask You to provide the sustinance to spiritually survive , with "Victory in Jesus".....when I am commanded to , in the scriptures. Lord, You are such a good God.....even when I do not understand.....and can fly into one of my "righteous anger" moments....and then I take a breath.....and there You are, gently and lovingly saying, "Come unto Me , all ye that are weary and heavy laden"......"forgive and You will be forgiven"..."love Your enemies"....."pray for those that despitefully use you".....and so much more. I am reminded then, and ammend my ways, quickly! Lord, I praise You for pushing me. It is not in "trying but in trusting".......it's not in "weeping but in waiting".....it's not in "wondering but in praying" that we (I) can find the strength in You to keep going, with "Victory in Jesus". I am always going to be in Your debt, Lord. But, that is where I want to be. "Call me, guide me, use me , fill me......I give my life.....to the Potter's Hand." In all I say, Lord......I contend that all is in the name and timing of Jesus, my Lord and Savior. Amen and Amen, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment